Qpay is an Australian owned company that has developed and patented multi-factor security technology to deliver the world’s most secure remote payment and identification solutions for mobile and internet banking, shopping and e-Identity applications
Our business, founded in 2006, is underpinned by the belief that the success of the e-business and e-transaction model will be determined by consumer confidence.
That is, consumers will be drawn to the provider who shows the highest ability to protect and secure their key information. Over several years we researched and developed a comprehensive, innovative range of Qpay security measures that we believe will redefine market expectations as to convenience, interoperability, and security.
The Qpay product platform will enable multiple institutions to accelerate their businesses by providing “best in class” security technologies and customer ease of use.
“The ideal security system should cover something you have (such as a token or a mobile phone), something you are (biometrics), something you know (such as a PIN or password) and something random (such as a one-time password). We believe we are the first to deliver (and patent) all of these security features in one application”
Greg Walter, Qpay CEO
Qpay’s full range of customizable options are designed to
- Expedite global business;
- Offer maximum convenience and flexibility;
- Ensure maximum security by offering embedded multiple security measures;
- Address all known mobile security threats;
- Act as a criminal deterrent by expediting the detection of fraudulent activity;
- Be cost effective to ensure broad based accessibility;
- Provide end users an optimal experience.
Read more details about some of Qpay’s broad product range