Many governments around the world are pushing for the adoption of Electronic Medical Records (EMR). There is little doubt that online document transfer systems will provide obvious efficiencies and cost savings. However, to date, one of the greatest challenges has been finding a safe document transfer authentication system that compliments the long established trust relationship between doctor and patient. Qpay Secure E-Document Transfer offers patients and medical professionals the highest level security features on a simple to use interactive interface. With the Qpay system patients can verify real time whether they want to send a record and that the recipient is exactly who they say they are.
With Qpay Secure E-Document Transfer
- A patient’s private information is neither stored on line nor travels on line.
- Patients are contacted via their own mobile phone (IVR out-of-band) with a request for permission for health documentation to be transmitted to an identified user. The patient can allow the transfer, reject it or report the transfer attempt as fraudulent, real time, via their mobile phone.
- The Qpay platform delivers native multi-factor security, the highest security standard available, of a higher grade than is used in banking, to EMR. Qpay security includes multi-factor and out-of-band authentication.
- The Qpay system can deliver a complete audit trail of those who have requested information and those who have given the permission for the information transfer.
- Account set up and permission can be achieved in just a few minutes and approval for document transfer can be provided anywhere, at any time via mobile phone.